* Special excludes public holidays & long weekends. Prices are at weekend rate during the 25th Dec to 3rd Jan. Inclusive.
Treetops Accommodation in Montville
Treetops accommodation Montville is located in Queensland’s Sunshine Coast hinterland. Only one hour’s drive from Brisbane, enjoy cottage accommodation with ocean views to die for, or wrap rainforest around your stay in intimate treehouse and cabin accommodation built beside running creeks on the mountainside overlooking Kondalilla National Park. 2kms from Montville and 25 minutes from the Sunshine Coast. Discover the beaches of Mooloolaba, Maroochydore and Noosa.
Snuggle together in front of a log fire, luxuriate in your spa bath. Hold hands as you discover the wonders of the rainforest or the treasures of the shops & galleries in Montville, Maleny and Mapleton.
Visit our own special Treetops Art Gallery. Enjoy the refreshing ambience of our rainforest swimming pool. Kondalilla National Park and Skene creek walking adventures start from your Rainforest Cabin.
Other local sights on the Sunshine Coast:
- The world-famous Australia Zoo: just a 30-minute drive away
- Eumundi Markets: on Wednesdays and Saturdays
- Maroochydore and Noosa beaches, among many others
- The Hinterland and Coastal Art Trail: follow this to towns including Montville, Maleny, Kenilworth, Landsborough, Eumundi, and Yandina
- Skene Creek waterfall